Monday, January 5, 2015

Apparition filmed after Ouija Board Session.

Apparition filmed after Ouija Board Session, well that's the claim anyways.

It never ceases to amaze me when people make wild claims regarding the Paranormal.  I'm not a closed minded skeptic by any stretch of the imagination.

I have actively been trekking our great nation, and a few other countries in search of elusive Cryptids, trying my best to be abducted by some Grey's for a kick ass ride on a Mother Ship, and I have even went as far as to spend the night in some of the Most Haunted (reported) locations in the world, not one succubus has laid its translucent fingers on me yet (one can dream).

I've seen things, experienced things that will leave you scratching your head.

But when it comes to Audio I am an expert, and after 25 plus years of researching with the evolution of technology I'm pretty much an expert when it comes to Photography. 



So when I see photos like this one, and a very explainable artifact from a low quality camera, low light background, and an intense light source....... yeah your going to see things......... but they are not paranormal.

A recent experience with a Ouija Board freaked the users out a little and this photo was taken shortly after...in Ohio.

A lot of people get pissed at me for stating a Ouija is only a toy.... for pete's sake its manufactured by a toy maker.  If the cardboard was demonic...... every other board game that came down the line there would also be tainted with demonic tendencies.  That would be a factory positioned over the gates of hell.

The power of suggestion is strong, and is one of my studies. If your intent is to contact the spirit world and you all sit down with ANY divining device... you're going to have an experience... hell if your intention is to contact a demon you can do it with candles....or a red solo cup if you make it look all scary and intense looking.   I can make anyone experience anything paranormal when on an outing with me........... I've documented it oh so many times.

What do you see when you look at this photo?

Article is by Jason Mansfield: Anomalous Environmental Studies Analyst™ found at www.hauntedarkansas.net, Voice Over Artist, Film Maker/ Prop Designer/ Creative Consultant/ Concept Artist at Binary Entertainment www.binaryentertainment.com, Folklorist, Horror Enthusiast, Writer, Squatchologist™, Legend Hunter & Oddity Tripper™ #BlogOfOdd #WhatTheFringe #OddityTrippers



2 comments: