Monday, February 9, 2015

Review: Exists Movie Directed By:Eduardo Sánchez

For five friends, it was a chance for a summer getaway- a weekend of camping in the Texas Big Thicket. But visions of a carefree vacation are shattered with an accident on a dark and desolate country road. In the wake of the accident, a bloodcurdling force of nature is unleashed-something not exactly human, but not completely animal- an urban legend come to terrifying life...and seeking murderous revenge.




You guys all know my love for horror, and my passion for a good Cryptid Story.  Eduardo Sanchez and his entire crew are the first ones to pull off the impossible.  A perfect blending of found footage (even though I'm not fond of that style) plus a huge Hairy Hominid whose Pissed off and doesn't even bother taking names......... just kicks ass.

Who can blame him...... most 20 some things always leave trash in the woods, get a little to rowdy, running off to have sex in the woods.

The story......works and flows great.  The cinematography is Excellent.  Horror films do not get to me, I just like the genre.  The camera angles and techniques used in the film, made my loving wife our in house Continuity expert, jump several times, and I caught myself flinching a couple of times as I was caught off guard.

That's hard to do, as based on camera angles, and foreshadowing I usually ALWAYS know what's happening next.........oh no NOT with this film.

Outstanding film!  Kudos

Go out can grab a copy today.  It's worth every penny.  If I ever get the chance to meet any of the Crew on this project at the many conventions we attend... I'm getting my copy signed! 

I've broken out the Probes......I give it.

 
Article is by Jason Mansfield: Anomalous Environmental Studies Analyst™ found at www.hauntedarkansas.net, Voice Over Artist, Film Maker/ Prop Designer/ Creative Consultant/ Concept Artist at Binary Entertainment www.binaryentertainment.com, Folklorist, Horror Enthusiast, Writer, Squatchologist™, Legend Hunter & Oddity Tripper™ #BlogOfOdd #WhatTheFringe #OddityTrippers

No comments:

Post a Comment