Friday, February 3, 2017

Boggy Creek Monster Documentary - REVIEW

This film, hits home with me.  I met the filmmaker Seth Breedlove as he was in the area of Boggy Creek ie. Fouke, Arkansas.  We were both scouting the area during a festival for filming purposes.

Seth and his Small Town Monster crew have been tackling some really cool stories, some I am filming about (i'm not done ...stupid OCD).

While our styles are different, I absolutely love his method.

The movie "The Legend of Boggy Creek" has inspired many Legend Hunters such as Lyle Blackburn and his book "Beast of Boggy Creek" and film makers such as myself and Seth and his Small Town Monsters Crew.

This one hit home because I've been in these swamps, I've also interviewed some of the same folks that this film introduces to the world.  And with the phenomenal Kickstarter campaign that funded this film all I can say is WOW!.

They upgraded their equipment and lens, and it really translates the storytelling even more so.  Great camera work and eyewitness storytelling with even more great Artwork.  This one here I'm not sure they can top.

By far my favorite film from them so far.  I'll add the trailer here but I will not tell anymore about the contents of the film other than while filming............. they too captured a Unique sound that can't be identified...."happened to us too"

Grab your copy today. http://shop.smalltownmonsters.com/




Article is by Jason Mansfield: Anomalous Environmental Studies Analyst™ found at www.hauntedarkansas.net, Voice Over Artist, Film Maker/ Prop Designer/   Creative Consultant/ Concept Artist at Binary Entertainment www.binaryentertainment.com, Folklorist, Horror Enthusiast, Writer, Squatchologist™, Legend Hunter & Oddity Tripper™ #BlogOfOdd #WhatTheFringe #OddityTrippers

No comments:

Post a Comment